Super-star caddy Steve Williams to sport TAG Heuer golf watch

July 10, 2008 (USA)
Reinforcing its position as a true luxury sports watch brand, TAG Heuer announced it will sponsor New Zealand race car driver and Tiger Woods' super-star caddy, Steve Williams.

An emblem of sports and glamour, the TAG Heuer shield will now adorn the body of Williams' Mustang Saloon's and fellow Caddyshack Racing driver Mel Hills Mustang.

"For as long as I can remember, golf and speedway have been the two sports that I love most and that have helped define me personally and professionally," said Steve Williams.

"TAG Heuer's long history in both is a real advantage for my team; I couldn't ask for a more perfect partner."

Caddying since the age of 13, Williams has supported such golf legends as Peter Thomson, Mike Clayton, Greg Norman and Raymond Floyd among others. In 1999, he joined Tiger Woods whose side he remains by.

Read Full News Click Here

Popular Posts

Archives