Renowned retailers to join OC brands at Irvine Spectrum Center

August 13, 2008 (USA)

Celebrity designer Lauren Conrad will celebrate her Orange County homecoming as she kicks off the first-ever Style Week Orange County at Irvine Spectrum Center on September 8 through 13. In addition, renowned retailers Nordstrom, Macy’s and H&M will join iconic Orange County surf brands Hurley and Roxy for this ground-breaking week of fashion shows and in-store events.

Conrad will debut her fall collection while kicking off Style Week Orange County with a runway show on September 8 at Irvine Spectrum Center, just a few miles from where she grew up in Laguna Beach. Her line is carried at Nordstrom at Irvine Spectrum Center.

“This is a wonderful homecoming for me, and I look forward to seeing old friends - and making new ones,” said Conrad, popular star of The Hills on MTV. “Because it was so close to my home, I grew up shopping at Irvine Spectrum Center and still visit the center when I’m in Orange County. I’m excited to return to my roots and participate in the first-ever Style Week Orange County.”

Located in the heart of Orange County, Irvine Spectrum Center is one of Southern California’s most popular shopping and fashion destinations. The outdoor center is home to the nation’s first pairing of Nordstrom and Target.

“Spectrum draws sophisticated shoppers and trend-setters from my hometown of Laguna Beach, as well as Newport Beach and other areas of the region,” Conrad said.

Read Full News Click Here

Popular Posts

Archives